At Martinsville Family Medicine, our goal is to provide the best care available to each patient every day through integrated clinical practice, education, and research. Recognizing that our patients have busy lives and hectic schedules, Dr. Favero and his PA's strive to provide necessary medical care without compromising the quality of that treatment by offering flexible appointment times.
Services offered by Martinsville Family Medicine include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive health exams and annual physicals
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms and complaints, such as shortness of breath, chest pain, and new occurrences of pain, to assist in determining diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Coordination of patient care through referrals to healthcare specialists
- Preventive screening services for ongoing health maintenance. These include: mammograms, pap smears, routine colon cancer screening evaluations, cholesterol screenings, and blood pressure screenings to name a few
- Collaborative care of patients with chronic medical illnesses, including high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and emphysema, throughout the various stages of their illness
- Comprehensive management of medical needs for hospitalized patients after discharge
- Immunizations/Vaccinations – including flu, pneumonia, shingles, tetanus, HPV, etc.
- & Much, much more!
For more information about any of our services or to make an appointment, feel free to contact us (link to contact page) today!